2004 – present → Freelance work
- Designed posters and ads for Retro Horror Remix, Jurassic Park: The Musical, Ignite Lincoln, Nebraska Educational Telecommunications and Skate Zone.
- Built websites for Emily Danforth, Baked Pretty and The Beatrice Community Players.
- Painted a drink cooler for Meadowlark Coffee & Espresso and skateboards for the Little Monkey show in Australia and for the Tugboat gallery.
- Co-created the local art and culture minizine Acid Free and created the comics magazines Gag-a-zine and FIEND! Magazine.
- Some illustration and design work for HarperCollins Publishers.
- Created a logo for America City Records.
- Designed t-shirts for The Cupboard and St. Sylvester Catholic Church in Gulf Breeze Florida.
- Designed a website to promote the book Higher Nutrition.
- Designed luggage stickers for Gullfoss Travel Supply Company.
2012 → Jr. Web Developer — the minnow PROJECT
- Worked on websites for the alexis PROJECT, Robinette Tree Forest and Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center.
- Illustrations for Nebraska Buy Fresh, Buy Local guide and Nebraska Pork Producers.
- Created promotional material for Lincoln Earth Day and the alexis PROJECT.
- Designed, developed and animated a commercial for Shakespeare fishing.
2007 - 2009 → Multimedia Developer & Head Designer — The New Media Center
- Created complex web graphics, posters, brochures and table tents using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Charged with redesigning the backend employee clock-in system.
- Worked heavily with Flash, Dreamweaver, Second Life, iPhone Applications, Augmented Reality and Drupal.
2008 - 2009 → Web Design Intern, The National Arbor Day Foundation
- Maintained a number of sections of their website using HTML, CSS and ColdFusion.
- Edited photos and created exciting graphics.
- Designed e-newsletters for their Rainforest Coffees.